Information for the purpose of issuing consent to the processing of personal data by Volevatch.
Volevatch offers the opportunity to visit its site without any obligation to provide personal information by the user. In case of contact acquisition, Volevatch, pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n. 196 (Code regarding the protection of personal data) provides the following information regarding the processing of personal data:
1. Owner and manager of data processing
1.1 Pursuant to art. 28 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, the owner of the processing of personal data is Volevatch, in the person of its pro tempore legal representative, who will take care of processing and storing the data provided at its headquarters in 108, rue du Cherche Midi – 75006 Paris.
2. Purpose of the processing and type of data processed
2.1 The data processing is aimed at allowing the user to contact Volevatch in order to request the sending of information of various kinds.
2.2 The requested data are related to identification data (company name or name, name and surname of natural persons, address, telephone, e-mail, customer code).
2.3 Personal data will be processed only for the purposes connected and / or functional to the contact requested or to the reserved area, such as:
a) the fulfillment of user requests regarding commercial and technical information, the sending of catalogs;
b) the carrying out of activities strictly connected and instrumental to the management of commercial relationships such as:
– the collection of preliminary information necessary for the conclusion of the contract;
– the activity related to the possible protection of Volevatch’s credit positions deriving from the contract;
c) marketing activities by sending information, advertising and promotional material also by e-mail, text message, mms, as well as market surveys and customer satisfaction.
3. Processing methods
3.1 Personal data will be processed in paper, computerized and telematic form and inserted in the Volevatch database which will be accessed by the operators expressly designated by the owner as data processors who will be able to carry out consultation, use, processing and any other appropriate operation necessary to guarantee confidentiality, security, accuracy and updating of data in compliance with the stated purposes.
4. Nature of the provision of data and treatment
4.1 The provision of the data referred to in point 2.2 above and the related processing are mandatory in relation to the purposes referred to in point 2.3 lett. a) and b) and, any refusal of the data indicated with an asterisk (*) will make it impossible for Volevatch to carry out the required activities.
4.2 The consent to the processing of data referred to in point 2.2 above for the purposes referred to in point 2.3 lett. c) is optional. Failure to consent to the processing of such data will not allow Volevatch to contact the user for the purposes referred to in the aforementioned point.
5. User rights
5.1 In relation to the aforementioned treatments, the user may exercise the rights referred to in art. 7 Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 such as::
– obtain confirmation of the existence or not of data concerning him, know its content and origin, verify its accuracy, request its rectification or updating;
– ask at any time to be removed from the list of registered users, by sending a written request via e-mail to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org ;
– oppose the processing of data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or for carrying out market surveys or customer satisfaction.
6. Use of the site to access and link to other linked external sites
6.1 This information is provided only for the website www.volevatch.fr and not for other websites that may be connected and accessible by the user through links. Volevatch is therefore not responsible for any personal data provided by users to any websites linked to this site.
7.1 This information may undergo changes also related to the possible entry into force of new sector regulations, the updating or provision of new services for which the user is required to periodically check this page.